As per our policy, tickets are non-refundable.Before purchasing tickets, carefully review the event and seat selection details. A change in personal circumstances does not entitle a ticket holder to return or exchange a ticket. If Hidden has availability, transfers to another suitable session/event are permitted - this is up to the discretion of the event organiser. You will be charged a small transfer fee if you wish to transfer to an alternate date/time. You can also resell/ gift your tickets if you can no longer attend the event.
Occasionally events are cancelled due to unforeseen situations. If the event is cancelled or rescheduled, ticket holders will be offered seats at any rescheduled event up to the face value of the ticket, or if the ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled event or the event is not rescheduled, a refund. Refunds for tickets purchased prior to the date of the original event will be given up to the amount paid for the tickets. Contact Hidden for exact instructions if an event is cancelled or rescheduled. Please include your order number so that we can issue your refund (if applicable). If you purchased a ticket from a third party, you will need to return the ticket directly to that outlet.
It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rescheduled event.
It is not possible to transfer a ticket from one account to another. Instead, you can edit your order information to put your ticket under someone else’s name and email address (if you see the option). This does not remove the ticket from your Hidden account, but the new attendee will receive an email prompting them to claim tickets when you save the change. If you purchased tickets from a third-party seller (not the event listing) or had tickets purchased on your behalf, you won't be able to login and update the information on the original order.
All events will take place with all reasonable precautions where possible. If an event is cancelled due to COVID-19 related issues, ticket holders will be advised of the changes and given the option to transfer to the new event date when possible.
Managing your Order
When you purchase tickets you are automatically sent an order confirmation email containing your tickets. You can also check your Hidden account or the Hidden App. If you're still unable to find your tickets, contact Hidden and request to have your tickets resent.
On a desktop:
- Go to
- Login to your account
- Click 'My Profile'
- Find your order under 'My Tickets'. All upcoming and past tickets will be shown
To check this, log into your Hidden account and confirm whether or not your order is shown under the 'My Tickets' section. If you don't see any orders below tickets, read the information below before placing another order.
To confirm whether your order went through, check for a charge on your bank statement. If you see a 'Hidden' charge on your bank or credit card statement but don't see your order under 'My Tickets' in your Hidden account, there could be two reasons:
- The charge is pending — Pending charges should drop off in a few banking days (or sooner). Contact your bank to confirm if the charge has completed or is just pending.
- The email address on your order is different from the email you logged in with. This means you used a different email address to place the order, or there was a typo in the email address you entered. Contact the organizer to see if they can find your order. Be sure to give your first and last name, and preferred email address.
Login to your Hidden account and go to 'My Tickets'. If you don’t see your tickets, there are two reasons:
- The order did not go through.
- The email address on your order is different from the email you logged in with. This means you used a different email address to place the order, or there was a typo in the email address you entered. Contact the organizer to see if they can find your order. Be sure to give your first and last name, preferred email address, and the last four digits of the card you used. If the organizer is unable to locate your order, you’ll need to order again.
Third Party Order
- If you didn’t buy tickets through the authorized Hidden event page created by the event organizer, it's best to notify them of the situation. Unfortunately, Hidden cannot guarantee that tickets will be honored since they were not purchased through the event listing the organizer created for registration. To request a refund, you will need to contact the other website or third party that you purchased from.
Tickets are sent as a PDF attachment with order confirmation emails by default.
A password reset option is available on the Hidden sign in page.
Please email your gift voucher confirmation, and preferred session time to the event organisers and they will issue your tickets for you (pending availability).
Pre-registration tickets are an expression of interest. When tickets for the event go on sale, you will be notified via email and have the chance to purchase tickets before they go on sale to the general public.
No, you will need to purchase tickets for the event.
Listing an event on Hidden
If you wish to list your event on the Hidden platform, please fill out the event listing request form Here and a member of the Hidden team will be in touch with you shortly.
You can submit your event via our platform and you will be offered various paid packages if selected.
Please fill out the event listing request form and a member of the Hidden team will get in touch with you to discuss.
If you have a question that is not listed above, please contact email@example.com and one of our friendly team members will help you out!